The good practices adopted by ISA CTEEP over the years have resulted in its recognition by the market in different ways.
The Company had an outstanding performance in the following segments:
For the second consecutive year, ISA CTEEP is included in the list of companies that stand out with the best corporate environment in Brazil, in the category Large Companies, according to a survey conducted by Great Place to Work (GPTW). The award, conducted annually in more than 50 countries, recognized the company among the 150 best corporations to work with.
ISA CTEEP was elected Brazil´s best energy company, in the "Best and Largest 2017", award organized by Exame magazine. The award recognizes companies with differentiated strategies and excellent results in 2016, on 20 different sectors of the economy.
ISA CTEEP stood out for the second consecutive year among the 10 best companies in the APIMEC evaluation. This recognition, achieved in 2017, is based on the results of the evaluation conducted in 2016.
The work "Human Factors in Operational Safety of ISA CTEEP" was awarded as one of the five best presentations of the fourteenth edition of the Meeting for Debates of Operations Issues (EDAO), one of the main events of the sector.
For the second consecutive year, ISA CTEEP was one of the winners of the Brazilian Association of Publicly-held Companies (ABRASCA) Award, which highlights the best Annual and Sustainability Reports. The company won in the category of publicly traded company with net revenue below R$ 3 billion. The award takes into consideration an analysis of information about socio-environmental aspects; investments; risk management; corporate governance; operational and financial indicators; among others.
- ISA CTEEP has figured in "Época Negócios 360º", a ranking that lists the best organizations in various sectors, published by the business magazine "Época Negócios". The top 300 companies among a number of large companies were listed, according to six criteria: financial performance, corporate governance, capacity for innovation, forward thinking, HR practices and environmental responsibility. ISA CTEEP was in position number 54. In the sector ranking energy yearbook, ISA CTEEP was fourth and within this segment, stood out in the dimensions "Financial Performance" (3rd place) and "HR Practices" (5th place).
- The Company was named one of the "Best Workplaces" in the ranking compiled by the Great Place to Work (GPTW), an international institute that promotes organizational surveys in 53 countries. The company ranked among the top 150 organizations.
- ISA CTEEP stood out as one of the 10 best companies in the APIMEC evaluation. This recognition, achieved in 2016, is based on the results of the evaluation carried out in 2015.
- ISA CTEEP was in seventh place among the 20 companies with the best reputation of the São Paulo Stock Exchange (Bovespa).
- Abrasca Award for Best Annual Report in the category publicly-held companies with a turnover of up to R$ 3 billion, acknowledging and encouraging innovation of reports with transparency, quality and relevant information in layout and graphic design.
- Anuário Época Negócios 360°, 47th place in the ranking of the top 250 organizations in various sectors, highlighting the Capacity to Innovate (5th place) and HR Practices (4th place).
- First company of the electric sector to obtain Quality Assessment international certification granted by Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) as acknowledgment of quality of organizations' internal audit areas.
- Brazil Solar Innovation and Technology Award for the research and development (R&D) project called "Development of skills and evaluation of technical and commercial arrangements in distributed generation with photovoltaic systems connected to the power grid. The award is an initiative between FRG Mídia Brasil, EnerSolar+Brasil – International Fair of Technologies for Solar Energy, RBS Magazine (Brazilian Solar Energy Review), the Brazilian Association of Alternative Energy and the Environment (ABEAMA), and Fiera Milano, organizer of the events.
- Award for the best works in one of the most important events in the energy sector, the SNPTEE (National Seminar on Production and Transmission of Electric Power), with the article "Integrating Information Systems in the Energy Sector Through Sensitivity to Context", held in partnership with the Federal University of Pernambuco and the company In Forma. ISA CTEEP won the 2nd place in the Study Group of Information and Telecommunication Systems for Electric Systems of the event.
- Renowned a one the of the best companies for the second year in a row, ISA CTEEP was among the top three in the "2013 Best Places to Intern" award, sponsored by the Company-School Integration Center (CIEE), the Brazilian Association of Human Resources, São Paulo Chapter (ABRH-SP), and Toledo & Associados market research firm.
- Considered one of the 50 Well-Intentioned Companies in the annual survey of the Magazine Isto É Dinheiro, with the selection of initiatives and projects that combine environmental, economic and social sustainability. ISA CTEEP was renowned in the Education category with the "Cultural Circuit" Project, promoting cultural inclusion and encouraging self-transformation of communities through art, including residents of six cities in São Paulo and around 2,400 young people from 60 public schools, near the company's transmission lines.
- Winner of the 2nd place in the "Best Place to Intern 2012", sponsored by the Company-School Integration Center (CIEE), Toledo & Associados market research firm, and the Brazilian Association of Human Resources, São Paulo Chapter (ABRH-SP).
- Thanks to its Internship Program, the Company was among the 50 Best Companies for Interns in the ranking prepared by the Business-School Integration Center (CIEE) in partnership with Ibope Intelligence and the Brazilian Association of Human Resources (ABRH).
- Ranked among the 50 Best Companies for Interns in the award of the Business-School Integration Center (CIEE) in partnership with Ibope Intelligence and the Brazilian Association of Human Resources (ABRH). The title is a recognition of the initiatives of the ISA CTEEP Internship Program.
- Awarded the 2nd place in the 100 most innovative companies in IT in the category Sector of Utility Services.
- Winner of the Award for Outstanding Achievement in Value Creation as a company with the best model for the creation of value for shareholders by the Brazilian Association of Listed Companies (ABRASCA).
- For the third consecutive year, awarded with the Sustainable Company Award offered by the Industrial Environment Journal, with special recognition on environmental management practices.
- Winner of the Quality award of the Association of Capital Market Investment Analysts and Professionals (Apimec/SP) for presenting the best results in the year.
- Awarded for the second consecutive time as a Sustainable Company by the Industrial Environment Journal.
- Sustainable Company Award granted by the by the Industrial Environment Journal, with special recognition on environmental management practices.
Updated on August 15, 2017.